19-year old Hannah Sabata of Stromsburg, Nebraska was arrested by authorities on Wednesday last week after proudly confessing on YouTube that she stole a car and robbed a bank just recently. York County Sheriff Dale Radcliff says that Sabata is now in custody for charges of robbing the Waco bank and stealing a Pontiac Grand Am in York. In the video, Sabata admits that she stole a car, while proudly showing the car keys. She writes, “The shiny new car is a Pontiac Gram Am. Of course I already took the license off and threw them out.”
Sabata also admits that she robbed a bank with a gun, a pillow case, and a note, while flashing the $6,256 that she allegedly took. She even confesses that she told her mom that she just had the best of day of her life. “She just thinks I met a new boy,” she added. Explaining the reason for her actions, Sabata claims that she is a victim of the government, saying that the whole system is just a game, and that the government stole her baby. In spite of everything, Sabata says that she can still find purpose – in jail that is. At least, she will have enough time to re-think her life and to make amends for good.
Next Story: Ubergizmo Giveaway: Five Nexus 7 Tablets To Win!
- 2013-11-22: Pharrell Launches 24-Hour Interactive Music Video For 'Happy'
- 2013-11-21: HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- 2013-11-14: YouTube Commenters Invade Conan To Yell Random Things At Him
- 2013-11-14: Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- 2013-11-14: Google Street View Takes Us Through The Canals, Streets Of Venice, Italy