Wireless Bluetooth speakers usually come in pretty ordinary designs. Some are more sleek than others, while some have been designed to be more rugged. However if you’re in the market for a set of Bluetooth speakers that are truly unique, then Acase’s Black Diamond 3 Bluetooth speakers are definitely worth taking a look at. As you can see in the image above, the Black Diamond 3 speakers have been shaped to resemble a diamond and instead of coming in your usual black/silver/white finishes, the Black Diamond 3 actually features built-in LED lights that will display a mix of colors which will at the same time pulsate to the music that is coming out of it.
Given its Bluetooth connectivity, the Black Diamond 3 speakers should play nicely with most of your mobile devices. The speakers themselves will output 3W of power, comes with a remote control and an audio out port that you can use to connect non-Bluetooth devices, like the iPod classic for example. It is priced at $120 (available via Amazon) and while we can’t speak for the quality of the sound it gives out, at the very least you’ll have a unique looking set of speakers you can display at home or in the office.
- 2014-04-16: iOS 8 Could Feature Built-In Song Identification Thanks To Shazam [Rumor]
- 2014-04-15: iTunes Radio UK Release Possible Soon
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Apple Reportedly Blocking Music Rivals From Purchasing iAds