If you have been wondering just when will Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us be released, well, we have good news for you. Excellent news, in fact. The Last of Us is tipped to be released on May 7th next year, so that would mean a wee bit less than half a year of waiting left to go. I guess you can take the time this Christmas to amass plenty of other games to play through the winter and spring, and just as summer is about to rear its head, you can then pace yourself through those games to finish them just as The Last of Us is released.
A new trailer has been released, where it intends to remove all possible spoilers and yet drop some hints at the tense, emotional narrative which the development team has painstakingly crafted for The Last of Us. Not only that, folks who place a pre-order for The Last of Us will also be on the receiving end of bonus content, where among them include the game’s official soundtrack, a PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art, and a couple of avatars for your PSN profile, namely Winter Joel and Winter Ellie. How is that for value? Are you stoked yet?
- 2014-03-27: The Last Of Us For PS4 Coming This Summer
- 2014-03-06: Sony To Make The Last Of Us Movie A Reality
- 2014-01-15: The Last Of Us DLC Rumored For Valentine's Day Release
- 2013-12-30: Naughty Dog Says "We'll See" For The Last Of Us Coming To The PS4
- 2013-07-01: The Last Of Us Patched To Remove Phone-Sex Hotline Phone Numbers
- 2013-06-04: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Mode Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-03-12: The Last Of Us Demo Coming May 31
- 2013-02-12: The Last of Us Release Date Delayed Until June 18
- 2013-02-04: The Last of Us 2-Minute Gameplay Trailer Makes Us Afraid Of The Dark