Nintendo’s Wii Fit has been helping people ever since it was released in 2008 by helping people keep track of their fitness, or keep their tables from being wobbly messes. A new Nintendo console means the company will be bringing its more successful ideas to the Wii U, one of which will be Wii Fit U early next year.
Nintendo held a presentation today announcing a number of things, one of which was the new Wii Fit U and its improvements over the previous titles. One new feature is called the Fit Meter, which is a pedometer that will allow the user to record their physical activity throughout the day to then be uploaded into Wii Fit U.
At its launch, Wii Fit U will have 77 activities with many of them carried over from previous Wii Fit titles. As of now, there’s no exact date when Wii Fit U will be made available, but Nintendo is aiming for an early 2013 release. Hopefully you haven’t mistreated your Wii Balance Board too much so you can maybe enjoy Wii Fit U for a month before you throw your board back into the closet.RELATED
- Sony Predicts The PS4 Will Outsell The PS3
- Nintendo Wii U Expected To Dominate Christmas Sales, According To Play.com
- EA Stocks Dip After Announcing Halt On Battlefield 4 DLCs
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Follow: nintendo, wii u,