There is nothing quite like a leak to get the Internet abuzz with activity, especially when it comes to the world of new hardware. Well, here is the Nubia Z5 from ZTE that has just leaked, no thanks to the ZTE Nubia’s PR manager. The shot that is made available is what you see on the right, sporting a full frontal image, where it has been touted to be a high end device to go up against the likes of the HTC Droid DNA (also known as the HTC J Butterfly in Japan), the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that has done incredibly well despite its size, and the iPhone 5 in the China market.
Just what kind of specifications does it pack underneath the hood? Well, we are looking at a 1.5GHz quad-core APQ8064 Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, a 5” Full HD display with an incredible 440ppi pixel density, 2GB RAM, a 13-megapixel shooter at the back and dual speakers for that added thump whenever you watch movies or listen to music, all crammed into a body that measures 7.6mm thin. Tipped to hit China next week, will it ever arrive elsewhere in the world?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: zte,
- Seen at: techkiddy.blogspot.in