[CES 2013] Just like they did with the One Touch EVO7 and EVO7 HD, Alcatel has announced the One Touch Tab7 and Tab7 HD, with the main difference being in the display resolution, processor and its camera features. Starting with the One Touch Tab7 HD, this tablet will come with a 7” HD display with a resolution of 1280×800. It will be powered by a dual-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz and will be accompanied by 1GB of DDR3 RAM, 8GB of internal storage expandable via microSD, a 2MP rear-facing camera, a VGA front-facing camera with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on board. Available in Q3 2013 for the US market, the One Touch Tab7 HD will be priced at around $149, making this an affordable solution for those shopping for an Android tablet.
However if you’re looking for an even cheaper alternative, the One Touch Evo7 priced at $129 could be the answer. Powered by a 1GHz single-core processor with only 4GB of internal storage by default (still expandable via microSD), the Tab7 will only come with a VGA front-facing camera and a display resolution of a rather low 1024×600. The only consolation so far would be the fact that it run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, unlike the One Touch EVO7 which only comes with Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Next Story: Harman BMW Premium Infotainment System Unveiled
- 2014-02-25: Alcatel One Touch Pixi 7 Is A Highly Affordable Tablet
- 2014-02-24: Alcatel One Touch Unveils New Trio Of Pop Smartphones
- 2014-01-06: Alcatel OneTouch IDOL X+ Smartphone Revealed
- 2014-01-06: Alcatel OneTouch POP C9 Announced
- 2013-12-26: Alcatel's Idol X+ And BOOMBand Announced In China
- 2013-01-08: Alcatel One Touch Tab8 HD 8” Tablet Unveiled
- 2013-01-07: Alcatel One Touch Scribe HD “Phablet” Announced
- 2013-01-07: Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra Announced As World’s Thinnest Phone
- 2013-01-07: Alcatel One Touch Idol Announced, Lightest Smartphone In Its Category