When it comes to the world of notebooks, it is rather rare to see someone carrying around a tough cookie. Well, those who have cast a keen eye on the Algiz XRW might want to take note that this bad boy has just been refreshed, and the updated Algiz XRW will be a whole lot faster than its predecessor, not to mention sport double the amount of RAM. The Algiz XRW comes in a slim, lightweight, compact and fully rugged form factor, boasting a 10.1-inch touchscreen display that features MaxView technology, delivering above-average screen clarity and brightness in outdoor conditions. It tips the scales at just 1.6 kilograms which is rather surprising for a rugged notebook.
Some of the new Algiz XRW features include a dual-core 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor, a 128GB solid-state disk, 4GB of RAM, additional data security with its TPM chipset, and a newly optimized integrated u-blox GPS for better field performance. Oh yeah, there is also improved wireless WAN with the optional Gobi 3000 technology. You will be able to place your pre-order for this bad boy, as shipping commences from the end of February 2013 at a similar price point. [Press Release]RELATED
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- China Wants Longer Windows XP Support From Microsoft
- Facebook Founder Wants To Deliver Fast Internet To High Schools
- Touchscreen Chromebooks Coming Your Way, Acer C720P Leads The Way
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release