Archos pleased us when the French consumer electronics company unveiled its flagship tablets at CES 2013. We witnessed the Archos 70 Titanium tablet, the Archos 80 Titanium tablet, the Archos 97 Titanium HD, and the Archos 101 Titanium tablet. Archos also announced the corresponding pricing of the said tablets, but as far as the release dates are concerned, it is still anybody’s guess. So when the Archos 101 Titanium tablet was spotted at the FCC today, we were thrilled. Well, that’s because it rings the possibility that its official launch is imminent. I guess the only real question now is when. As a review, the Archos 101 Titanium tablet sports a 10.1-inch display with a 1,280 x 800 resolution. It will be powered by a 1.6GHz dual-core processor with a quad-core GPU and will arrive running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The price is set at $199.
- 2014-02-26: Archos CEO Accidentally Kills Phone During Demonstration
- 2014-02-20: Archos 50c Oxygen & 64 Xenon Smartphones Announced
- 2014-02-20: Archos 40b Titanium Is Aimed At The Music Lover
- 2014-02-20: Archos 80 Helium 4G Tablet Unveiled
- 2014-02-02: Archos Neon Trio Of Tablets Unveiled
- 2013-01-10: Archos Titanium Tablets Unveiled At CES 2013