In a few hours, RIM will be officially taking the wraps off Blackberry 10 and hopefully share additional details about the operating system, accompanying hardware, apps, availability dates and maybe even pricing, but until then we guess we will just have to contend with leaked images and whatnot. Now if you were planning on picking up a Blackberry 10 Z10 device for yourself, a photo spotted in the Crackberry forums has revealed what appears to be the retail box for the Z10 which appears to be a typical Blackberry-styled packaging except with a colorful Z10 wording on the front. It is unclear as to what sort of accessories RIM will be including in the box i.e. earphones, charger, casing (probably not) and etc., but given that the announcement is only hours away, hopefully more will be revealed then. It is also interesting to note that there is no carrier branding on the box either suggesting that this box could be an off contract device – either that or the carrier sleeve for the box was not shown on purpose.
- 2013-01-30: Blackberry 10 Z10 Retail Box Caught On Camera
- 2013-01-29: BlackBerry 10 Z10 Available For Online Orders In U.K. Starting Tomorrow
- 2013-01-29: Official Blackberry 10 Z10 Cases Revealed
- 2013-01-29: Blackberry 10 Z10 To Cost $760 Off Contract?
- 2013-01-25: Blackberry 10 Z10 Press Rendering Leaked Online
- 2013-01-21: Blackberry 10 Z10 Caught On Video Alongside iPhone 5