It will be at the end of this month in New York City when we will finally see what could very well be the last throw of RIM’s dice where their BlackBerry future is concerned with the unveiling of BlackBerry 10. Well, what kind of hardware could we look forward to? The BlackBerry Z10 is certainly one of them, in addition to the BlackBerry X10 that comes with a QWERTY keyboard. Well, the BlackBerry Z10 has been spotted with the Verizon logo at the top of the device, as you can see in the image above, which is very different from the RIM-only branded hardware that we have seen in leaked images of the past.
As for the other Z10 that you see above, it is said to be made available for AT&T in the US, but it could be the case where the badging is not quite ready for prime time viewing, or perhaps the AT&T logo is located right at the back, although we would put our smart money on the former. Would you be one of those who are willing to throw your weight and money behind the BlackBerry 10 ecosystem?
Next Story: ZTE P945 Leaked
- 2013-11-19 Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- 2013-11-07 BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition Now Available For First 250 Developers Who Successfully Submitted An App
- 2013-08-18 Alleged Porsche Design BlackBerry Z10 Components Leaked
- 2013-07-15 BlackBerry Z10 Prices Dropping As Low As $49 Four Months After Release
- 2013-06-27 BlackBerry 10.1 Update Solves Rebooting Issue
- 2013-05-14 BlackBerry 10.1 Coming To U.S. BlackBerry Z10 Owners Later This Month
- 2013-04-10 83 Percent Of People Don't Know BlackBerry 10 Launched [Poll]
- 2013-04-03 BlackBerry 10 BBM Status Update Can Make 'Private Videos' Public
- 2013-03-26 BlackBerry 10 Partners with PBS, Viacom & Univision
- 2013-03-21 BlackBerry Z10 US Preorder Volume Reportedly Below Expectations