A Keyboard PC sounds slightly different from a keyboard and a PC, and now here is an idea for you to think about. The Diablotek U310 Keyboard PC certainly does not conform to traditional values when it comes to the size, as the entire parts of the computer has been reduced and miniaturized to fit into a standard issue keyboard. This is definitely a good thing, and all-in-one devices tend to pack quite a punch in this day and age.
One ought to take note that the Diablotek U310 Keyboard PC will run Linux by default instead of the normal mainstay that we call Windows from Microsoft. Underneath the hood lies a dual-core 1.8GHz processor, where it is accompanied by 2GB RAM, a 500GB hard drive, Wi-Fi connectivity, speakers and ultra low noise. Apart from that, it has a quartet of USB 2.0 ports, where it tips the scales at a relatively lightweight 2.23kg, clearly making this as heavy – or rather, as light as a standard issue notebook. Do bear in mind that the Diablotek U310 Keyboard PC does not come with a built-in camera, and you will need to provide your own monitor with the $169.99 Diablotek U310 Keyboard PC.
Next Story: BlackBerry Z10 Spotted In U.K. Retail Store
- 2014-04-14: NSA Denies Knowledge Of Heartbleed Vulnerability
- 2014-04-13: Intel Education Rugged Tablet Targets Students
- 2014-04-13: IRS Reportedly Paying Microsoft Millions For Extended Windows XP Support
- 2014-04-11: Microsoft Research Shows Off Interactive Live Tiles
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk