The next chapter in the Gears of War franchise is getting set to release on March 19, 2013 and even though this title is being developed by People Can Fly, fans of the series are still looking forward to experience some more Gears of War goodness.
Microsoft released a new trailer titled “The Guts of Gears” today that highlights a number of changes players can expect when Gears of War: Judgment is released in March. One of the first features highlighted in the trailer is its Declassified Missions, which allows you to play through a number of flashbacks Kilo Squad took part in.
The Smart Spawn System is also being introduced in Judgment which dynamically changes each time you play. If you’ve played through Horde mode in previous Gears titles, then the SSP will hopefully make it more difficult for players to predict where enemies will be spawning from.
In addition to the new trailer, Microsoft is also announcing today launch copies of Gears of War: Judgment will include download tokens for the original Gears of War, which will allow you to play it through the Xbox 360′s Games on Demand. Something tells us if you’re looking forward to Judgment, then you might already own a copy of Gears of War, but who doesn’t like a good freebie?
- 2013-11-30: Microsoft Having Active Discussions About Gears Of War's Future
- 2013-11-27: Gears Of War, Shoot Many Robots Free In December For Xbox Games With Gold
- 2013-04-19: Gears Of War: Judgment 'Call To Arms' Map Pack Available On April 23
- 2013-04-02: Gears of War: Judgment Patched
- 2013-03-29: Gears Of War: Judgment Makes First Add-On Available Free For Limited Time
- 2013-03-19: Gears of War: Judgment Now Available Exclusively On Xbox 360
- 2013-03-07: Gears Of War: Judgment Cinematic Trailer Highlights Emergence Day
- 2013-03-04: Gears Of War: Judgment 'Cheevos' Commercial Focuses On Multiplayer Hijinks