Well, well, what do we have here? It is not even a couple of days after the world managed to take a gander at leaked spy shots of the Galaxy Note 8.0, and here we are with even more photos of the Galaxy Note 8.0 arriving, in even clearer shots than what we have seen so far, thanks to French Android community Frandroid. In the photos leaked, you could see the Galaxy Note 8.0 being placed side-by-side with its smaller 5.5-inch sibling that the world calls the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The Galaxy Note 8.0 remains true to the previously leaked images, where the tablet itself sports a curved design and a phone-style three-button setup located at the bottom bezel, ditching the usual on-screen keys layout.
Apart from that, there is also a larger “S Pen” stylus that was docked away, accompanied by an earpiece located at the top that comes in handy when you want to make calls. Not only that, the latest batch of leaked photos depict the Galaxy Note 8.0 as running on Samsung’s TouchWiz UI while having a “phone-style” launcher that does seem to be taking the same road as the stock tablet launcher found in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and we do expect to see Samsung’s multi-window tech arrive on the Galaxy Note 8.0 out of the box, too.
- 2013-06-12: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE Coming Soon
- 2013-04-12: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 And Galaxy S4 Gets 100% Recyclable Retail Boxes
- 2013-04-09: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Available On April 11 For $399.99
- 2013-03-03: Black Galaxy Note 8.0 Coming
- 2013-03-01: Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month