Samsung is certainly casting a really, really wide net when it comes to the amount of smartphones and tablets which they will be introducing to the market later this year. First of all, we have confirmation that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (which will obviously be the successor to the Galaxy Tab 2) will be coming our way, as it has been confirmed by Samsung’s very own UAPROF (User Agent Profile) files.
Apart from that, we have new information that the UAPROF files of the Samsung GT-P3200, GT-P5200 and GT-P8200 are made available. Needless to say, some juicy details can be garnered from these UAPROF files, and using our powers of deduction, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0”/8.0” will rely on a screen resolution of 1024 × 600 pixels (bah, no High Definition here!) while the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1” will have a more respectable pixel count of 1280 × 800. As for the cream of the crop, the Galaxy Tab 3 Plus, that will have a monster screen resolution of 2560 × 1600 that is the equivalent as that of the Nexus 10. Image courtesy of PhoneArena.
Next Story: ZTE To Feature Firefox OS Smartphone At MWC 2013
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2013-12-11 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- 2013-12-05 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- 2013-10-28 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Launching In U.S. Nov. 10 For $230
- 2013-10-07 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Arriving On Sprint 11th October
- 2013-09-17 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 Expected To Receive Multi-User Support