Sure, the holiday season might be over, and wearing red might not be the hottest color at parties, but this does not mean you cannot be prepared for this coming Valentine’s Day. In fact, Verizon Wireless is said to be preparing the world to usher in February 14th with a couple of released devices that will come in (hopefully) a more desirable color – namely, red. Yes sir, Verizon wants you to paint the town red and up the feeling of love this Valentine’s by making available a couple of limited edition handsets, covering ground with Android and Windows Phone 8 in the form of the Motorola Droid RAZR M and the Nokia Lumia 822, where the former comes in pink, while the latter drips in red. They should arrive in time for Valentine’s Day for under the $50 mark with a 2-year contract if you are interested. Still, I suspect that your girl might prefer a diamond compared to a red or pink smartphone…RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Verizon,
- Seen at: unwiredview