So, the rumors are true – Samsung has just confirmed that the Galaxy Note 8 is very, very real, where this will be a smaller version of the Galaxy Note 10.1 and will in all probability, challenge the iPad mini’s space in the smaller tablet market segment. This bit of information was confirmed by a Samsung executive to a group of reporters, and chances are the Galaxy Note 8 will debut at a trade show next month – anyone out there who wants to take a guess against the grain and say that it will not be Mobile World Congress as the launch platform?
The Galaxy Note 8, as its name suggests, will come with an 8” display and is a wee bit larger than the 7” Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, even eking out the iPad mini by 0.1”. So far, Samsung has done a pretty good job in keeping details of the device secret, including its specifications and features, but we do know that the Note range’s trademark stylus will remain. Will it ship with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box then? The answer would be most likely, and we cannot but wait to look forward to MWC 2013.
Next Story: Official Nokia Lumia 920 Cases Now Available
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2013-06-12 AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE Coming Soon
- 2013-04-12 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 And Galaxy S4 Gets 100% Recyclable Retail Boxes
- 2013-04-09 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Available On April 11 For $399.99
- 2013-03-03 Black Galaxy Note 8.0 Coming
- 2013-03-01 Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month