[CES 2013] If you consider yourself to have butter fingers or if you’re the sort that needs a rugged camera for your outdoor sports activities, Sony has recently taken the wraps off its own rugged Cyber-Shot camera, the DSC-TF1 which you can in the image above, looks like it might be able to hand a fair amount of abuse, although we wouldn’t suggest you put it to the test yourself! Priced at a relatively affordable $199, the Cyber-Shot DSC-TF1 will be available later on in the month for those who might be interested in owning such a device.
As far as its specs are concerned, the DSC-TF1 will come with the usual forms of protection including waterproof up to depths of 10m, dustproof, shockproof and even freeze proof. It will also sport large buttons, which is pretty considerate of Sony especially since the camera was designed to be used during outdoor activities where smaller buttons might be harder to reach because of gloves, slippery hands and such. The DSC-TF1 will feature a 16.1MP Super HAD CCD sensor with 4x optical zoom, HD (720p) video capture capabilities, built-in flash and built-in filters for post-processing. So, any takers?
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2013-01-09: Sony CEO Says PS Vita Sales On 'Low End' Of Company's Expectations
- 2013-01-08: Sony Xperia Z Hands-on Review
- 2013-01-08: Sony VAIO T Series Updated With Touchscreen Option
- 2013-01-07: Sony Unveils 56-inch 4K OLED TV Prototype Capable Of 3,840 x 2,160 Resolution
- 2013-01-07: Sony Introduces Xperia Z With 1080p Reality Display, 13-megapixel Camera