It looks like rumored January 29th release date of Microsoft’s Surface Pro tablet is true, if a new tweet from Panos Panay is to be believed. Panos Panay, currently the general manager of Microsoft’s Surface products, tweeted, “On my way to the factory to check out #Surface Pro coming off the line…arriving in the coming weeks.” That could the sign that we’ve all been waiting for. In November last year, Panos Panay confirmed the pricing of the Intel Core-powered tablet.
The Surface Pro will be priced at $899 for the 64GB model and $999 for the 128GB variant. Both models will be powered by an Intel Core i5 processor and will sport a 10.6-inch display with a 1920 × 1080 resolution. And as its name suggests, it will run Microsoft’s full version of Windows 8. We can’t wait to get our hands on the tablet. We’ve already reviewed the Surface RT tablet in October. We are definitely reviewing the Surface Pro, so stay tuned. Are you excited just as we are?
Next Story: RIM Gets Approval From Visa
- 2014-01-15: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Firmware Update
- 2013-11-12: Patch Tuesday Sees Firmware Updates For Surface, Surface 2 And Surface Pro
- 2013-10-24: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Another $100 Price Cut
- 2013-08-30: Microsoft Surface Pro $100 Limited-Time Price Cut Now Permanent
- 2013-08-14: Surface Pro Workstation Setup Boasts A Quartet Of Monitors