I don’t know about you, but I figure out that the phablet scene is starting to get ridiculous. When will the madness stop where screen size is concerned for the phablet? 6.99”? The Huawei Ascend Mate certainly pushed new boundaries with a 6.1” screen size, and there are whispers going around that the ZTE P945 will also outsize the Samsung Galaxy Note 2’s 5.5” display with a 5.7” device.
The ZTE P945 could be one of the first few phablets in the market to forge new horizons within the 5.6-to-6-inch space. It is rather strange then, to see that ZTE held back in terms of its screen resolution, meaning it will not carry the Full HD display like other 1080p phones in the market, but the ZTE P945 will instead settle for a 720p resolution, in addition to a rather ordinary 1.2GHz quad-core processor. Other hardware specifications that the ZTE P945 is rumored to carry include an 8-megapixel camera at the back, a 3000mAh battery, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich at the minimum. A mid-range phablet the ZTE P945 is, hmmm?
- 2014-04-13: Meizu MX3 With Ubuntu Spotted
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: “Ellen Seflie” Now A Painting At Twitter HQ
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset