A leaked PlayStation 4 prototype controller was leaked across the Internet yesterday, and today, we’re seeing an additional image of that controller pop up again today.
The leaked PlayStation 4 prototype controller that we’re seeing today looks more like the traditional DualShock controller all PlayStation owners have become accustomed to. Once again, there’s a touchpad towards the top of the face of the controller where the Start, Select and PlayStation button were originally located on the PlayStation 3′s DualShock controller. We also notice the grips of the controller look a little more slender than yesterday’s leak, which could just be due to the photo being taken at a different angle.
It’s being widely speculated Sony’s press event being held next week in New York City will debut the PlayStation 4. Unfortunately, you probably won’t be attending since it’s a media only event. The good news is we’ll be there and will pass along as much information as possible concerning the PlayStation 4, if it is in fact debuting next week.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: inFAMOUS Second Son PS4 Patch Arrives April 17th
- 2014-02-03: PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2013-12-11: Sony Releases PS4 System Update 1.52 Today
- 2013-12-10: PS4 Achieves Nearly 800k Gameplay Broadcasts, Over 7.1m Spectate Sessions
- 2013-12-06: 8-Hour PSN Maintenance Taking Place On December 9
- 2013-12-05: PS4 Reaches 6.5 Million 'Shares' Since The Console's Release