When it comes to entry level smartphones and mobile devices, you can expect to find a slew of devices to choose from, as there are dime a dozen manufacturers out there who would not mind seeing their wares in your hands. Philippines company Cherry Mobile has come up with the Cherry Mountain Thunder, but unlike Zeus-like performance that one would expect, the Cherry Mountain Thunder delivers a 4.5-inch FWGA (480 x 854) display at 218ppi, a dual-core 1GHz MediaTek processor, 512MB RAM and 4GB of internal memory, with a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes. There will be a couple of cameras thrown into the mix – with a 5-megapixel shooter at the back, and a VGA camera in front.
The asking price for an unlocked Cherry Mountain Thunder? We are looking at just $125, and to see it come with dual SIM card support, you know for sure that busy bees who have at least two phone lines might want to settle for this puppy instead. Perhaps the Nokia Asha 310 might be a better alternative?
Next Story: iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android