So we do know that the Microsoft Surface Pro is supposed to be launched on February 8th at a Best Buy in Union Square in New York, but it seems that the high end tablet has already appeared over on Best Buy. I know that it is “better late than never”, but here, isn’t it best to be early? So far, Best Buy has listed a couple of models for the masses, and they are the 64GB and 128GB machines which have been priced at $899 and $999, respectively. It must be noted that regardless of the model you pick up, they will not be accompanied by the $129 Type Cover, which is actually a 5.75 mm-thick mechanical keyboard.
Other than the Surface Pro tablets listed, Microsoft will also be put on offer a $119 Touch Cover pressure-response keyboard. Just to recap on the kind of hardware that the Surface Pro carries, it will sport 4GB RAM alongside an Intel “Ivy Bridge” processor, accompanied by a 128GB SSD and Windows 8 as the operating system of choice.
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Product Codenames Leaked For June-July Release
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset
- 2014-01-15: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Firmware Update
- 2013-11-12: Patch Tuesday Sees Firmware Updates For Surface, Surface 2 And Surface Pro
- 2013-10-24: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Another $100 Price Cut
- 2013-08-30: Microsoft Surface Pro $100 Limited-Time Price Cut Now Permanent
- 2013-08-14: Surface Pro Workstation Setup Boasts A Quartet Of Monitors