Can you do cheap while offering plenty of value in a particular product? Folks over at China seem to think so, or at least, Neo, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer who recently paraded their Neo N003 which ought to receive an official announcement sometime next month, where it will be followed by actual retail availability in April or perhaps May at worst. It is rather unfortunate that the Neo N003 will be a China-only device, but perhaps someone might be game for a gray import? Let us check out what kind of bang do you get for your $160 (unlocked, mind you), all right?
For starters, the Neo N003 will ship with a 5.3-inch 720p HD touchscreen display that clearly places this in phablet territory, where it will run on a quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor, sport a 13-megapixel camera at the back with a generous 3,000 mAh battery to keep it going throughout the day without requiring you to scurry to the nearest power outlet for a recharge. Apart from that, it will definitely run on the Android operating system, although it remains to be seen whether Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean is on the menu.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Seen at: gizchina