Folks living in the UK, here’s news for you – the red and blue colored PS3 consoles will launch in that part of the world tomorrow, and if you want to be specific on the kind of colors involved, we are looking at Azurite Blue as well as Garnet Red. Thing is, if your color preference tends to lie more towards the latter, then you will need to make a purchase from GAME itself, as they are the only retailers who have the Garnet Red PS3 available on an exclusive basis.
If you happen to live in the UK, just which color of the PS3 would you settle for, assuming that you have yet to make the jump to this particular console version? Perhaps those who are mulling over jumping aboard the PS3 bandwagon might want to take a pick. Gotta love the patriotism of them colors though.
Next Story: Samsung ATIV S Review
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-03-18: Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster Arrives On PS3, PS Vita
- 2014-01-14: Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD Launches On The Sony PS3
- 2013-12-29: PS4 Gets VidZone Free Music Video Streaming App
- 2013-12-26: Sony To End Online Support For Some Of Their First-Party PS3 Titles
- 2013-12-16: Minecraft PS3 Edition Release Date Announced To Be December 17