Samsung has decided to throw in another color where the Galaxy Note 10.1 with LTE model is concerned, introducing this tablet in a shade of Garnet Red. The South Korean consumer electronics giant intends to position this dark cardinal-colored tablet as the ideal material, shaping up in time for Valentine’s Day, where they hopefully think that it would be appealing enough to move the hearts (and subsequently, pockets) of one to make a carefully weighed decision of purchasing a new tablet for their other half.
The Garnet Red version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with LTE will be made available to all three mobile carriers in the US, while other markets worldwide should be picking up the slack in due time. We do wonder whether this marketing strategy would work or not in the long run, as the Galaxy Note 10.1 with LTE is not exactly Nintendo DS material, where folks would flock to make a purchase each time a different color or livery is released.
Next Story: Microsoft Surface Pro Retail Availability Update
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-01-08: New Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 Update Brings WatchOn And S Educate Apps
- 2013-11-27: Microsoft Targets The Galaxy Tab In Ad This Time Around
- 2013-10-31: LTE-A Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Makes Its Way To South Korea
- 2013-10-01: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Review
- 2013-09-26: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Available October 10