Sony has announced a new initiative that aims to help educators “successfully and easily” use mobile devices in the classroom. To do that, Sony’s latest program, dubbed as the K-12 Education Initiative, will be providing services to schools as well as access to tablets and other mobile devices at a special price. Services will include a real-time online community where in teachers and administrators can use resources that are regularly updated by a network of distinguished educators.
Sony is also offering user training and tailored programs in schools as well as software products that will give information regarding the handling and care of mobile devices. Educators will love to hear that the Sony Xperia Tablet S is the flagship device of the program. The tablet will be introduced at a special price and it will include a one-year subscription to Kaspersky Tablet Security. The tablet will also offer 50GB of free cloud storage, thanks to Box. Sony is now accepting inquiries and orders from schools and educators. To learn more about how to become a Sony Education Ambassador, visit here.RELATED
- Interlocking Ring Set Shows That You Both Truly Belong Together
- Dutch Authorities Finds That Google Violated Its Data Protection Act
- Microsoft Reportedly Edging Towards Alan Mulally And Satya Nadella For CEO Slot
- BiblioTech Is The US' First Bookless Public Library
- Victoria's Secret Debuts 3D-Printed Lingerie During Fashion Show
- Follow: Sony,