Ladies and gentlemen, might I present you the Wahoo Fitness RFLKT Bike Computer, which is touted to be the only iPhone-powered cycling computer in the world. Available from today onwards, the interestingly named RFLKT will be able to receive or “reflect” your cycling App data, heart-rate, speed, cadence, and music data amongst others wirelessly, ensuring that your iPhone remains safely in your jersey pocket or storage box. Compatible with the iPhone 4S or iPhone 5, the Wahoo Fitness RFLKT can be purchased for $129.99 a pop.
Wireless data transmission is achieved over Bluetooth connectivity, and with the relevant control buttons, cyclists are able to operate their favorite iPhone cycling App, in addition to toggling between screens, start/stop intervals and even control iPhone functionality, all from the RFLKT itself, without endangering your iPhone to possible drops or falls on the outside. Since the RFLKT maintains a sleek profile and tips the scale at just 2 ounces, having it around is more or less unnoticeable even when mounted. Who says you cannot work out and look cool at the same time? [Product Page]
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow