Ladies and gentlemen, might I present you the Wahoo Fitness RFLKT Bike Computer, which is touted to be the only iPhone-powered cycling computer in the world. Available from today onwards, the interestingly named RFLKT will be able to receive or “reflect” your cycling App data, heart-rate, speed, cadence, and music data amongst others wirelessly, ensuring that your iPhone remains safely in your jersey pocket or storage box. Compatible with the iPhone 4S or iPhone 5, the Wahoo Fitness RFLKT can be purchased for $129.99 a pop.
Wireless data transmission is achieved over Bluetooth connectivity, and with the relevant control buttons, cyclists are able to operate their favorite iPhone cycling App, in addition to toggling between screens, start/stop intervals and even control iPhone functionality, all from the RFLKT itself, without endangering your iPhone to possible drops or falls on the outside. Since the RFLKT maintains a sleek profile and tips the scale at just 2 ounces, having it around is more or less unnoticeable even when mounted. Who says you cannot work out and look cool at the same time? [Product Page]RELATED
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014