I do not suppose that it is wrong to view China as the “world’s factory”, as most of the stuff that you see and use these days tend to come with the words “Made in China” emblazoned at the bottom or back of it. I will be the first to admit that the country has certainly come a long way since its manufacturing past, rolling out higher quality items with each passing year as they get better and better at what they do. Well, in the highly competitive world of Android-powered smartphones, the Neo N003 intends to lay claim to being the cheapest device with a Full HD display that spans all of 5” across diagonally.
Yes sir, it will even come with a rock bottom starting price to make it extremely competitive, carrying a 899 yuan price tag which roughly converts to $145. Of course, do not expect other hardware specifications that will be the bomb, as there is a quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor underneath the hood alongside a 13-megapixel camera, and a 3000mAh battery.
Next Story: Phicomm Looks At Windows Phone 8
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile's CEO Shows Off Gold-Plated HTC One M8
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-11: Amazon Smartphone Will Be Launched By June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung