The Pantech Vega No. 6 was first released in South Korea last month, and the company was pretty much quiet on whether it will arrive in other countries or not. I guess that the correct answer would be “Yes”, as it seems that the Pantech Vega No. 6 is no longer an exclusive handset restricted to South Korea, but has also been launched in Hong Kong. The asking price for the high end Pantech Vega No. 6? So far, folks living in the ex-British colony will have to fork out approximately $770 after conversion, so assuming it arrives unlocked in other countries, expect to pony up cash somewhere in the same region.
Granted, paying close to $800 for a high end smartphone (albeit unlocked) might be a wee bit too much to ask for by some quarters, but bear in mind that the Pantech Vega No. 6 is well equipped with a Full HD display that spans 5.9”, and will feature Android Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, LTE and NFC connectivity, a 2-megapixel shooter up front with a 13-megapixel camera at the back, 2GB RAM, a quad-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, and 32GB of internal memory that can be expanded further via a microSD memory card slot.
Next Story: Sprint Sonim XP STRIKE Is One Tough Cookie
- 2014-03-19: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-05: Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- 2013-11-27: Pantech Has Plans For Smartphone With Fingerprint Recognition Sensor