Not all mouse mats are created equal as Razer can testify, thanks to the release of their revolutionary hybrid gaming mouse mat known as the Razer Megasoma 2, where it boasts not only hard but soft surfaces as well. This more or less brings the best of both worlds together, where the mat will merge the stability and performance of a hard mat, while delivering the flexibility and comfort of a soft surface. The silicon used remains taut and stable for consistent mousing performance and precise motion control, and yet it is also soft to offer a luxurious, cushioned feel under one’s hands by virtue of its cloth-top layer.
Some of the improvements that this sequel offers over its predecessor include an ergonomically thinner profile, apart from an anti-static treated surface and anti-fraying edges which will go a long way in increasing its durability. Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director, said, “This is the mat for gamers who need a no-fuss, all-in-one solution built to go the gaming distance. We’ve improved on our ground-breaking original design, absorbing customer feedback as we always do, and I’m confident what we’ve launched is the best all-in-one mouse mat in the world.” The asking price for the Razer Megasoma 2? $39.99 a pop. [Press Release]
- 2014-03-24 Razer Struggling To Get OEMs Onboard With Project Christine
- 2014-03-18 Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2014-03-12 RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-03-06 Razer Unveils Green & Orange Mechanical Keyboard Switches
- 2014-02-25 Razer Blade Laptops Come In Limited Edition Koenigsegg Model