Earlier this month, we did bring to your attention that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus LTE has already made an appearance over on the Bluetooth SIG, and it seems that this will definitely not be the last time something like that happens. In fact, as late as last month, there were also benchmark results that began to pop up that depicted devices which were accompanied by their respective model numbers that suggested they could very well be the long awaited Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablets. Good to know that such suspicions have been “confirmed”, so to speak, as DLNA certification for the Galaxy S3 tablets that bears similar model numbers have emerged, thanks to the eagle eyed folks over at Notebook Italia.
In fact, the listings for a few of the tablets could eventually arrive as the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0), Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1), and Galaxy Tab 3 Plus, and it seems that each of these models will be further “broken” down into three more variants – namely WiFi-only, 3G, and 4G models. So far, these are the scant details available concerning the Galaxy Tab 3, so stay tuned as we continue to fish the Internet for more official updates such as specifications, et al.
Next Story: Triolin Delivers Three Times The Thrill
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2013-12-11: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- 2013-12-05: Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- 2013-10-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Launching In U.S. Nov. 10 For $230
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Arriving On Sprint 11th October
- 2013-09-17: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 Expected To Receive Multi-User Support