So you’re at the beach enjoying the sun, the waves and the view. Maybe you even toss the Frisbee a bit with your friends, but what if you’re done playing and just want to lie back, soak up the sun and enjoy some tunes? While it is possible to bring a set of speakers with you, it is bulky and not exactly the most convenient of things. If that is the case, then this novelty set of speakers called the Fli Tunes might be worth taking a look at. Priced roughly around $20, it’s basically a Frisbee that can be turned into a speaker.
However this isn’t exactly your typical speaker, nope. This is a Frisbee where you can pop out the center of it, stick in your smartphone, and it will amplify the sound coming from your phone’s speakers naturally. Of course given this setup we expect that you should be able to use a regular cup, or even one of those sand buckets kids use to collect sand and seashells in, but for the sake of novelty and efficiency (mostly novelty), we guess the Fli Tunes will work just fine. We’re not sure how effective this is going to be, but with a price tag so low, it won’t be too costly an experiment.
- 2014-04-11: Apple Reportedly Blocking Music Rivals From Purchasing iAds
- 2014-04-11: Blicko Offers A Social Music Experience Unlike Any Other
- 2014-04-11: High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Google Play Music Integrated Into Sonos
- 2014-04-10: Major iTunes Music Store Revamp Possible