Espresso machines come in shapes and sizes, ranging from small ones meant to brew a single cup of coffee, to the larger ones usually designed for cafes and restaurants in mind where multiple shots of espresso need to be prepared at once. Well if you’re looking for an espresso machine but none of the ones you’ve seen seem to appeal to you, then perhaps the Espresso Veloce could be of interest to you. As you can see in the image above, it has been designed to resemble a V12 engine.
It is made from premium quality materials, such as titanium, magnesium and aluminum and apparently production is limited to 500 units, meaning that not only is the Espresso Volce rare, but it will cost you a fair amount too, even more so considering that espresso machines aren’t cheap to begin with. No word on how much this will cost, but it’s safe to say that you should be prepared to max out your credit limit if you want to get your hands on it.
Next Story: Worms To Arrive On The PS Vita Later This Year
- 2014-04-09: Amazon Fire TV Review
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-04-08: LG And Harman/Kardon Partner To Deliver Quality Audio For OLED And Ultra HD TVs
- 2014-04-07: Philips HomeSafe Wireless System Offers Access To Lifeline
- 2014-04-03: Nest Protect Sales Temporarily Halted Over Safety Concerns