The Japanese sure as heck know how to come up with some really quirky devices from time to time, and as you can see here, this portable, hand-wound paper shredder would definitely rank right up there with the best of them. If you have watched the award winning movie Argo, you would have seen how the folks over at the US Embassy in Iran had to shred their sensitive documents before being overrun by activists, and if you happen to own some sensitive documents that you want to get rid of discreetly without having to use office equipment, the Muji’s handy pocket-sized device would do the trick for you.
This is a wind up paper shredder, and with just a few quick turns of the trusty knob, whatever incriminating evidence that you have against you will no longer be available. The asking price for it? A mere $12, which can hardly buy you a meal in a fancy restaurant these days, but it sure as heck is going to save your rear end should you need to get rid of a document, pronto!
Next Story: Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner
- 2014-04-13: Insurance Companies Could Subsidize iWatch, According To Analyst
- 2014-04-13: Aereo Chromecast Support Coming May 29th
- 2014-04-13: Fire TV Sells Out Due To High Demand, Unit Sales Figures Not Disclosed
- 2014-04-11: Disabled Sea Turtle Gets Artificial Fin To Move Around
- 2014-04-11: Have Body Heat, Will Charge Phone