Do you think that the smartphone industry has more or less arrived at a plateau of sorts where hardware specifications are concerned? I mean, the screen would not really grow larger than 6” or even 6.5”, otherwise it would enter into tablet territory, and neither would it do much good to have anything more than Full HD resolution on such a small display, or is there? Other improvements that can be made now would only comprise of a faster processor and more memory, and this could very well be what XOLO is gunning for, with what they claim to be the “fastest smartphone” that comes with the now famous Intel Inside logo.
The new XOLO X1000 is said to run on Intel’s new Clover Trail+ Z2580 processor that has been clocked at 2GHz, where it will feature a couple PowerVR SGX 544MP2 GPUs and a 4.7” 720×1280 resolution display with a pixel resolution of 312ppi. At the back, you will find an 8-megapixel camera, while the front has a 1.3-megapixel shooter, with 1GB RAM accompanied by 8GB of internal memory which can be further augmented using a microSD memory card.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Seen at: phonearena