Earlier this week, a promotional image was spotted at a Best Buy which potentially leaked the next piece of DLC content for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The leaked “Uprising” promotional image looked to feature four new multiplayer maps as well as what seemed to be a new co-op zombies map called Mob of the Dead. It looks as though that leak was spot on as Activision announced the official details for its upcoming Uprising DLC pack.
The Uprising DLC pack will include new multiplayer maps called Magma, Encore, Vertigo and Studio, all of which you’ll see in the video above. In addition to those four multiplayer maps, Treyarch is also delivering “a reimagining of the classic map Firing Range” as well as a new “zombie adventure” called Mob of the Dead.
Mob of the Dead finds players trapped in Alcatraz, which luckily has been overrun with zombies. They’ll play as one of four mobsters who are played by iconic Hollywood bad boys Ray Liotta, Chazz Palminteri, Joey Pantoliano and Michael Madsen. The zombie adventure features a new twist for Black Ops 2′s zombie mode: “if a player becomes an unfortunate victim, ‘Mob of the Dead’s’ new feature known as ‘Purgatory’ sends players into the afterlife.”RELATED
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Peggle 2 Will Receive Duels Mode As Free DLC
- Follow: activision, black ops 2, call of duty, call of duty: black ops 2,