We’re sure that there are many Blizzard fans out there who would love the chance to attend the company’s famed annual event, BlizzCon. Well if you’re planning to go this year, these are the dates you’ll want to mark down on your calendar as Blizzard has announced that BlizzCon 2013 tickets are expected to go up for sale from the 24th of April to the 27th of April. Since this is an extremely popular event with limited tickets, we’re guessing you’ll probably want to get on your computers right away and start refreshing the page within hours of the sales page going live.
Tickets will be available via the official BlizzCon website starting at 7PM PDT on the 24th of April, and will close at 10AM PDT on the 27th of April and will be priced at $175 each. We’re not sure what Blizzard has planned this year for BlizzCon, but in previous events the developer has taken the opportunity to announce new games, such as Diablo 3 and the StarCraft 2 and its expansion. Will we be hearing an announcement this year at BlizzCon? We guess we will have to wait and see, although it might be a while since the event will be taking place on the 8th and 9th of November. Anyone planning to make a trip there?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase