We know you pet owners may find it difficult to leave your furry little friend at home while you’re at work all day, making it nearly impossible to keep them from being bored while you’re gone. But DirecTV will soon offer relief to you dog owners as they’ll soon be broadcasting television programming specifically for dogs.
DirecTV will begin offering DogTV for an additional $5.99 a month in the Q3 2013 which will broadcast content specifically aimed at canines and includes scenes that may or may not include animals, animation sequences and a variety of moving objects. Keeping your dog relaxed is also important, which is why relaxation segments will also air which show sleeping dogs as well as nature scenes with soothing music playing in the background.
DogTV is already available as Cox customers in California can already subscribe to the channel for an additional $4.99 a month. Having the channel roll out on DirecTV means a much broader audience will be able to keep their canines entertained while you’re living the good life.RELATED
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: directv, dog,
- Seen at: bloomberg