There are computer peripherals that make life a whole lot easier when it comes to working, and the mouse is definitely one of them, if you can remember the extremely early days of DOS that do not require any mouse to work. Well, time has certainly passed us by, and here we are with the second generation Genius Ring Mouse which is aptly known as the Genius Ring Mouse 2. This tiny input device might not be the most sophisticated looking controller technology in the market, especially when you compare it to the kinetic-style controller, but it ought to provide some competition to the likes of the Ion Air Mouse Glove.
It will be different from the Glove though, where that is more of a full hand controller, but the Genius Ring Mouse 2 has a natural rubber ‘ring’ that you slip over a free finger. Once you have done that, plug in the nano-sized receiver into an available USB port, and you’re good to go. The Ring 2′s integrated 1250 dpi resolution touch panel will be accompanied by left and right buttons that have been included into the Ring 2 itself, functioning as mouse button replacements. You can pick up the Genius Ring Mouse 2 in either silver or titanium shades for $49.95 a pop.
- 2013-11-18: Lady Gaga Taps Into Her Inner Apple Genius In Saturday Night Live Sketch
- 2013-01-29: Genius Pen Mouse Redesigned
- 2013-01-17: Genius Unveils Its Gila Gaming Mouse
- 2012-08-08: Genius Imperator Gaming Keyboard arrives in the US and Canada
- 2012-07-18: Genius SP-900BT Portable Bluetooth Speaker has an integrated microphone