Honeywell has just announced their Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, which is a networkable thermostat that comes with something which most modern day mobile devices have – a touchscreen display, of course, in addition to a host of internal as well as external sensors to get the job done. Basically, the Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat will enabled design-focused homeowners to customize the display in order to have it match or complement the current color that your walls adorn. Not only that, since this thermostat comes with Wi-Fi connectivity, it will make life easier for owners to regulate energy usage and home comfort using a smartphone.
The touchscreen display paves the way for local input, as it will also come with mobile and email alerts that will notify homeowners just when the home’s temperature is not optimal – either too hot or cold, in addition to humidity levels, when the filter requires attention, or if the home loses its power. The thermostat is smart enough to learn on its own the amount of time required to heat and cool the house, making sure that the optimal temperature is achieved at all times. Expect to see the Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat arrive in the US and Canada from May onwards at $249 a pop.
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 LG G Watch Release Expected After Google I/O 2014
- 2014-04-23 Chinese Company Constructs 10 Houses Per Day With 3D Printer
- 2014-04-23 Coversnitch Lamp Eavesdrop On Its Surroundings
- 2014-04-23 Siri Might Find Its Way Into The New Apple TV