It was just yesterday when we were talking about how the HP Slate 7 is more than ready to make its mark in the market, especially since it is made available to folks living across the pond in the form of a pre-order. Well, it seems that the HP Slate 7 is not the only tablet that HP has in mind for the masses, as they do seem to be working on the launch of a spanking new high-end Android powered device, which will be called the HP SlateBook 10 X2.
Yeah, beats me as to why the HP SlateBook 10 X2 is named that way, considering how there was no predecessor of sorts to it (ala HP SlateBook 10 X, anyone? Or how about just plain and simple HP SlateBook 10?). News of the HP SlateBook 10 X2 was first picked up by German website TabTech courtesy of an AnTuTu benchmark, where it does seem to come with a 10” display of unknown resolution, a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 4 processor that has been clocked at 1.8GHz, and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on tow. No word on pricing or availability as at press time, but we so hope to see more rumors on the HP SlateBook 10 X2 break out pretty soon. Would the folks over at Samsung quake and shiver? I think not.
Next Story: Color Play Plays Music From A Color Wheel
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June