Even though Sony revealed its PlayStation 4 earlier this year, there are still a lot of questions gamers have regarding the console, one of which is what exactly will it look like. Since Sony isn’t prepared to unveil its PlayStation 4 yet, the company has been slowly but surely releasing additional information regarding its new DualShock 4 controller. A new video published by Sony takes another look at its upcoming controller.
The new video features a number of well-known Sony developers as they describe the DualShock 4, its new features and its overall feel. The developers talk about the DualShock 4′s light bar and its multiple functions, one of which is knowing where the players are at all times, even going as far as changing the position of a split-screen game to adjust to players changing their position. The touchpad, speaker and share button all get their own time during the video which helps in explaining what each does and how developers plan to utilize these features in their games.
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20