Even though Sony revealed its PlayStation 4 earlier this year, there are still a lot of questions gamers have regarding the console, one of which is what exactly will it look like. Since Sony isn’t prepared to unveil its PlayStation 4 yet, the company has been slowly but surely releasing additional information regarding its new DualShock 4 controller. A new video published by Sony takes another look at its upcoming controller.
The new video features a number of well-known Sony developers as they describe the DualShock 4, its new features and its overall feel. The developers talk about the DualShock 4′s light bar and its multiple functions, one of which is knowing where the players are at all times, even going as far as changing the position of a split-screen game to adjust to players changing their position. The touchpad, speaker and share button all get their own time during the video which helps in explaining what each does and how developers plan to utilize these features in their games.
- 2014-02-17: PS Plus TV Spot Introduced
- 2014-02-04: Sony PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset Unveiled
- 2014-02-03: PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2014-01-21: PlayStation 4 Error CE-34878-0 Being Investigated By Sony
- 2014-01-08: DualShock 3 A Requirement For PlayStation Now Gameplay On Smartphones And Tablets
- 2013-12-06: 8-Hour PSN Maintenance Taking Place On December 9
- 2013-11-20: This Gamer's PS4 Remains Untouched After A Tornado Destroyed His Home
- 2013-11-19: Sony's $399 PS4 Costs $381 To Build [Report]
- 2013-11-18: PS4 Blue Light Of Death Fixes Suggested By Sony