We’re sure that there are many Grand Theft Auto fans out there who loved playing the game since its inception, and what better way to show off your love for the game than through collectibles, right? Rockstar has announced that they are putting up for sale the full collection of the GTA Trilogy Kubrick Collectibles at their online website. This includes the San Andreas Kubrick Box Set that contains Carl “CJ” Johnson, Officer Tenpenny, Big Smoke, Ryder, and straight from “The Mothership,” The Truth.
Next up would be the sold out Vice City Kubrick Box Set which Rockstar has reissued as part of the game’s 10th anniversary. This set will include characters such as Tommy Vercetti, Candi Suxx, Lance Vance, Ricardo Diaz, and that bonkers ambulance chaser, Ken Rosenberg. Last but not least will be the Grand Theft Auto 3 Kubrick Box Set which was released previously, and in this set collectors can look forward to 8-Ball, Claude, Donald Love, Misty and Salvatore Leone.
According Rockstar, only 3,000 units were issued for the GTA3 set and they are estimating about 200 pieces left in their warehouse, so you best move quick before they are sold out!RELATED
- Man Buys PS4 Off Craigslist And Ends Up With A Box Of Towels
- Indianapolis GameStop Robbers Take PS4s After Demanding All Xbox One Units
- PS4 Leading Xbox One In UK Early Sales
- Microsoft Having Active Discussions About Gears Of War's Future
- NVIDIA Exec Thinks PC Gaming Is Superior To Consoles
- Follow: grand theft auto, rockstar,
- Seen at: rockstargames