Canon’s EOS 50D and 60D while being pretty decent cameras, are set at mid-ranged level, leaving devices like the EOS 5D and its generations for the higher-end market. If you think that you only need a mid-ranged camera for now and you want something a little newer, rumor has it that Canon is getting the EOS 70D prepared for a launch, with some speculating that the camera could even be launched in July.
This is according to the folks at Canon Rumors who have gotten word that the EOS 70D is apparently in its final testing stage and is in the hands of some “Explorers of Light”, which we presume are select photographers who are going about taking photos to show off what the EOS 70D can do. Apparently Canon is also in the middle of production for some commercials for the EOS 70D, so assuming all of this is true, a launch in July would seem plausible. Until then take it with a grain of salt.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Achieves 10 Million Milestone
- 2014-04-17: All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy