If you’re the kind of person who would prefer to order their food online rather than talk to an actual person, then you might have heard of either GrubHub or Seamless as they both offer a great platform to get you food with as little effort as possible. Today, both GrubHub and Seamless are announcing they are merging to take on its rivals within the online meal ordering ecosystem.
The merger will bring together GrubHub’s over 20,000 local takeout restaurants in over 500 cities in the U.S. with Seamless’ over 12,000 restaurants in the U.S. and U.K. GrubHub and Seamless’ partnership will expand its ordering network and product offerings and will also accelerate its product development. At the time of their announcement, GrubHub and Seamless haven’t picked a name for the new combined business, but we’re hopeful it’ll sound as delicious as GrubHub while offering a seamless ability to have food delivered to us while we’re knee deep in a Star Wars marathon.
Now if only they can come up with a way where the delivery person leaves your food at the door, which would make for the perfect way to avoid any sort of human interaction when ordering food.RELATED
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- JXD S5800 Android Gaming Tablet/Smartphone Unveiled
- CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Stable Builds Released
- Follow: apps,
- Seen at: bloomberg