Just a few weeks ago, Nintendo promised it would be bringing E3 to its fans by allowing gamers in North America to be given access to newly announced Wii U games during the show at participating Best Buy stores. This move will, for the first time, bring E3 straight to consumers outside of the actual show itself, and today, Nintendo is announcing the Best Buy stores that have been chosen to give Wii U owners and future owners a glimpse into the company’s E3 offerings.
In total, Nintendo is making demos of games that are being shown on the E3 floor to 110 Best Buy locations across North America playable from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. local time on Wednesday, June 12 and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. local time on Saturday, June 15.
If you’re planning on making a trip down to your local Best Buy to partake in the Wii U E3 festivities, you better make sure there’s a store near you first before you plan a big road trip with you and the rest of your Nintendo-loving crew. You can do so by checking out the full list after the break.
North Little Rock
West Des Moines
Long Island City
King of Prussia
- 2014-04-21: Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2013-06-14: Microsoft Employees Ambush Wii U Best Buy Events To Promote Xbox One
- 2013-06-10: Wii U Basic Being Returned To Nintendo By Best Buy This Week [Report]
- 2013-05-17: Nintendo Partners With Best Buy To Allow Fans Access To Unreleased Wii U Games During E3 2013