We had earlier reported that Olympus had officially announced the E-P5, the company’s latest and newest mirrorless camera system. With the camera touting a 16.1MP image sensor with a TruePic VI processing engine, we’re sure many are wondering what quality images would the camera be capable of snapping. Well the good news is that if you were thinking about investing in Olympus’ new camera, the camera manufacturer has just released a slew of sample photos on their website which were taken with the Olympus E-P5 camera. There are a variety of photos uploaded by the company, and some of them were taken using a variety of different lenses, such as the M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 lens, a 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R lens and etc. If you’d like to check it out, just pop on over to Olympus’ website for the details! Be warned, the uploaded photos are pretty big in size, which we guess is good news for photographers who want to view it in full res to go over the finer details.
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS TG-3 Rugged Camera Unveiled
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS SH-1 Unveiled
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus SP-100 Superzoom Camera With Dot-Sight Tracking Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 Camera Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus OM-D E-M10 Has Been Officially Launched