Don’t you just hate the sight of trash cans in public which are just overflowing, causing bad smell and attracting rodents? Well if you think your town is in need of more timely garbage disposal, you might want to get them to invest in a trash can called the Big Belly. As you can see in the photo, the Big Belly trash can looks pretty standard from the outside, but one of the cool things about it is that it actually comes with a built-in trash compactor, allowing it to compact trash which will allow it to store more, and when it is full, it will send an email to garbage collectors to let them know it is time to pick up the trash!
Priced at $7,000 each, they are certainly not a cheap investment, although we guess by being able to compact trash and only calling for disposal when it is full, garbage disposal services might not be needed on such a frequent basis, plus the fact that it is solar powered will not add any additional costs as well. In fact it seems that over in the city of Raleigh, they have decided to invest in these Big Belly trash cash, replacing 32 traditional bins with 10 of these bad boys, and apparently cutting costs from $40,000 to $1,600 in the process.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!