Huawei recently unveiled their latest smartphone, the Ascend P6 which features pretty decent specs. However if the price of the Ascend P6 is a little out of the range for you, perhaps a less powerful handset from Huawei might be of interest to you. Thanks to a series of leaked photos, images of the alleged Honor 3 have been revealed. In terms of specs this isn’t exactly a beast, but at the same time it does not appear too shabby either. Assuming the rumors are right, the Honor 3 is expected to feature a 4.7” HD display with a resolution of 1280×720, a 1.5GHz quad-core K3V2 processor of Huawei’s own making, 2GB of RAM, 8GB of onboard storage and will come with either an 8MP or 13MP camera. Unfortunately unlike the Ascend P6, the Honor 3 will not sport any aluminum touches, but rather a plastic body with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on board. No word on when the device will be announced, but we’ll keep our eyes and ears peeled anyway.
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2014-03-24: China Demands 'Clear Explanation' From U.S. On NSA's Huawei Infiltration