There is nothing quite like fashion going through a retro phase, and when it comes to artwork, so too, can retro pieces turn on the style in your home or at the office. European automobile maker Fiat has worked with appliance company Smeg to come up with these fantastic looking retro refrigerators that you see above, with the main “chassis” of the refrigerator itself comprising of the classic Fiat 500 rides. These classic Fiat 500s were hacked off in the front ends, where they subsequently had their guts removed, before being transformed into perfectly functional refrigerators that would have you opening and closing them for no absolute reason other than sheer admiration.
Within this unique modification lies an instrument panel that can be found in the original Fiat 400, and the entire shebang will be known as the “Smeg 500s”. It ought to be made available to the masses soon in white, red and green shades, although pricing details remain hush hush as at press time.RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Seen at: dvice